Dogs at Lake Dora

Monday, January 18, 2010

Puppies upcoming

We were able to get the Xray done today. Laura has three puppies in there. We have a C-section scheduled for Thursday. We are hoping for happy healthy mom and pups. So far this has been a really smooth pregnancy, considering all the difficult ones I've had. Laura is happy, very active still, eating REALLY well and not really uncomfy at all. She is going to work with me daily and is very much enjoying the extra care.
I will post about Belis' fun and exciting weekend working the stock pens at our trial later, probably tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Best wishes for an easy section & healthy mum & pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I hope the c-section goes smoothly and all the pups are healthy and happy!

    I love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete