Dogs at Lake Dora

Monday, January 18, 2010

Back in the Saddle again



These are a couple pics from Belis big Birthday! Carol Donnelly got some great pics including the banner pic at the top. Take away the neighbors junkyard, overall really great pics and a VERY happy dog. The above pic is after Beli thought he was done:-))

Beli is still pretty speedy for 12yrs. He even got to put out some runs at the CFHC AHBA trial this past weekend. I don't know the last time Beli did the pens on the front field but he went in and worked like he had never left. He had a blast I was able to get a quick video of him doing his pen work I will post that later as I can't seem to easily download it now.
Thank you to all who wished Beli Happy Birthday! We both really appreciate it, I feel so lucky to have gotten this dog (Thanks Rita!) and found this breed, we really have some of the best people around!

1 comment: