Dogs at Lake Dora

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Babies and Beli update

Dinner time!  Everyone belly up:-))

Sweet babies

Bubbles is being a fabulous momma, her milk is coming in well now and I actually got sleep most of the night!  I love 5 puppies:-))  The kids lost a little weight but are nursing well and healthy, I'm sure they'll start gaining soon!
Beli was able to go in for his 2nd vaccine today after putting it off to make sure that he was ok over the weekend.  We've started the Piroxicam again and are just feeding it a little differently now.  He is getting a great "anti-cancer" slurry of Kale, Apples, Spinach, Olive Oil and cloves now as well as some Probiotics that will hopefully help his tummy.  I've found a couple of canned super foods that have a good high Kcal/can to keep his weight up.  He loves trout:-))  Overall he is still having mostly good days and the next two weeks will be key for us; best case is that the mass slows/stops growth after this vaccine is given.
Also I heard some more bad news yesterday that Abby's sister went down in the back yesterday; please keep Claudia and Mollie in your prayers today.  She made it through surgery but there are many long days ahead for them!

4 comments:

  1. Hug your fur kids for me. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope the puppies are everything you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOts of positive energy for you, Beli, the puppies, and Abby's sister. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to Beli,Bubbles and her brood. Prayers for you all and Mollie and Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for all of you...as always...if you need anything I am a phone call away :)

    ReplyDelete