Dogs at Lake Dora

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happenings..

Lots going on here but I've just been too busy to keep up! First Remy went to his new home with Ana of Cardigan Tales and he is getting along so well. I'm missing him in my pack here but happy that he seems quite content with Alice and Ana.


Next more babies born last night. Just what I was hoping for from my last black ewe, a black ewe lamb whose name will be Bea (for Bumbly!). She has twins (ram and ewe) and they were born easily and are pretty strong though the ewe did take a while to stand.


Also more new arrivals! We have 8 baby ducklings, mom is quite protective and tried to attack my mom and I so I didn't try a recount. I'll check when she brings them out of the nest:-))




The sky has been really neat the last couple days tonight there was this one really bright cloud coming out the top. It is brighter orange in person...




Last night this cool formation was all over. Don't know what it's called but really pretty to look at.





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all the new babies!! So glad Remy found his forever home.

    ReplyDelete