Dogs at Lake Dora

Monday, September 20, 2010

Growing up....

...is easy to do right now. Babies have fun all day! So happy to be back home with the babies after my judging assignment this weekend. They seem to have grown so much while I was gone! They are a handful but well worth it:-)) Here are a couple pics I snapped today, sorry some are blurry, I thought they were still too cute.
Alis doing the boot scoot...
Cute little Boo, he is just the sweetest, kindest little puppy, loves to sit and get attention!

Buzz trucking along after Momma

Yummy eats!

Flora stretching out for a nap after lunch.

In other news, Laura has found a wonderful new home and leaves Wednesday. She is going to be an only dog and adored like she deserves to be! Wendy, her new mom, is very excited and I have a feeling that they are going to get along famously!
Faith went to live with our good friend Peggy and is keeping Miss Olivia on her toes everyday! Last I heard she was doing wonderfully there! Hopefully we'll see her in obedience or agility rings soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment