Dogs at Lake Dora

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Apple picking and Linville Falls

Well I don't have any pics of the apple picking but we got the apples to prove it. I'll have plenty of canning to do when I get home, yummy:-)) Then Jill and I got lost trying to get to Linville Falls, which was just a disaster. There are all sorts of folks here for the leave change so it was just packed and miserable to drive up there.
Beli overlooking the falls
A look at the upper falls, it was a .8 mile walk and Beli made it pretty well most of the way. We did carry him for a little ways since he was tired and there were just too many people to stop and let him rest:-)) He loved the walk and all of the people and other dogs, the last little steep hill he galloped up and ended his day with a smile:-)

Beli and I resting at the Lower Falls


1 comment:

  1. We had a great time exploring! And Beli is just the greatest dog ever!

    ReplyDelete