Dogs at Lake Dora

Saturday, December 26, 2009

No real update

Just wanted to let everyone know I've not gotten any new news from Melbourne. No sightings when I called yesterday. The food was gone but that could be just about anything critter wise. So prayers are still in order for my little Fernie! We are hoping that once the holidays are over and businesses are open that we will get some more updates. With the rural area that she was last seen in this is not out of the ordinary.
In other news the dogs are enjoying the NC snow and having big romps on the sledding slopes so maybe I'll have some pics to share when I return home! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I just heard from Amy that Fern was found!!!!! What I know is that she is at a vet in Melbourne with an I.V. in her. She said she was lame in one of back legs, and has a contusion on her forehead, but is stable and should be just fine.

    Oh happy Day!!!! Thank God she's okay and will be home with her new Mom soon. Time to breath a sigh of relief for sweet Fern!

    ReplyDelete