Dogs at Lake Dora

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Getting back to it

Well I am trying with some sucess to join the land of the living again.  My life has been a whirlwind since loosing Beli.  Some days are better than others, but the HUGE outpouring of support I've recieved from both the herding and Cardigan communities has been so uplifting!  Thank you to EVERYONE who sent cards and/or emails; it really means so much to me that we really affected that many lives:-))

So Basil went to his new home over a week ago now.  He seemed to be doing well when I last spoke to Mike.  Here are some pics before he left.  The two girls are doing well and are so much fun; I love these puppies!
Bea and Basil gotta get in one last scrap!

Bea does actually still fit through the fence she just chose the wrong hole:-)

Patsy and Bea

Bea on the move

Phoebe is a water baby, she loves it!  Patsy was trying to kick her out of the tub!

Bubbles is so cute with her babies, she loves playing with them.

Phoebe on the move

Patsy and the boys


Abby and the boys

While I have worked dogs here and there, the girls don't think its enough.  They wouldn't quite walking up and moving sheep on our walk.  Can't blame them!  It's been a while since I worked them hard.  We are going to GA next weekend to work cattle and whatever else we have time for.  Then thankfully we are going on to NC for a  MUCH needed break.  I'm looking forward to hiking with the dogs and having a little fun up there.  Dory has some news as well but I'll wait to make that announcement for another post!  Big change is coming for her!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,

    Basil now Kiko is doing great and getting along well with my Abby. I'll send you some more photos later.

    Thanks again,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete