Dogs at Lake Dora

Thursday, September 15, 2011

More travel and some catch up

Well I'm looking forward to heading out tomorrow morning for West Bend, WI. I am attending the ASCA Nationals with my friend Debby; although I was supposed to drive with her I had to shorten my trip. I'll be there for 5 days to watch the Finals and the Pre-trial classes. I am looking forward to watching and meeting new folks:-))
Also Rosy is bred so we wait 4 wks until we can hope for signs to show up. All fingers and toes crossed; tried to talk the dogs into it too but they refused. Another load of sheep is ready for market since the grass is so poor here this year... More baby chicks hatched yesterday though the hens are fighting over them so I don't know about that!:-/
Bubbles is fitting in just fine with everyone. She and Evy were cut from the same cloth, like peas in a pod! All the girls are getting along pretty well considering the hormones that have been flying around here.
Hopefully I'll be able to take some pics on the trip and post here or there.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Dory will be waving at all planes flying overhead, hoping you're in one of them.

    ReplyDelete