Dogs at Lake Dora

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hiking

The younger dogs, Carol and I all took a nice long hike today. What fun we all had! We took the trail up the smaller mountain and to the top but they were taggin birds so we turned around and went back down to the lower trail.


Trail dogs:-))


Patsy and Rosy leading the way




Pretty wildflowers, like bluebells.




Bubbles and Patsy with pretty flowers




Purple Aster




Evy, Rosy and Sally taking a trail break.




We found this pretty log while we were driving out, so we took a photo op.




Sally




The Weed!




Carols boy Tag (Beli X Abby)




Tag front



5 comments:

  1. Did I mention how much I wished I was there? Sounds like everyone's having a great time. Wonderful pictures! Tigger says HI MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at those markings on Tag, pretty cool. My hounds and I would have enjoyed that hike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures from great dogs. Rosy stil enjoy her single way of live :-)

    ReplyDelete