Dogs at Lake Dora

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yummy peaches:-)

Well I did get something other than chores done this weekend. In between lessons on Sunday I did three batches of peach jam. One is no sugar and peach mint, kinda tart but very tasty. The other two are just peach jam regular sugar and all. I'm hoping to have some on Memorial Day weekend and do peach ice cream. I also got a couple quarts of slices canned on Tuesday. Hopefully we'll have homegrown peaches for a couple of months anyway!:-))
Mom leaves for Switzerland tomorrow and I leave on Friday for NJ (judging). Busy household these days... Debby is coming up to watch the farm with her dogs Friday and Saturday thankfully, lots of stuff to do around here! Exciting litter is in the works, more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment