Dogs at Lake Dora

Friday, December 17, 2010

Family

Beli, Remy, Dory and I went down to Ritas to visit for just a bit before she moves on Sunday. It is very bittersweet to say goodbye, I know that Rita will have a blast with her new property and home but I will sure miss her being around!
Rita and I with Beli and Shimmer, who will be 13 in January...

Rita with Beli and Shimmer

Belle(Cornerstone Fairysteed Belle ROMs). Belle is 14+ and doing so well! She is the Greatgreat grandma to Abby's litter.


Belle with her GGgrandpups:-))





Beli letting me know how much he disapproves of my taking pictures of other dogs:-)))
So the dogs and I both got to see and say goodbye to part of our family today.


3 comments:

  1. You will have to come up and visit Rita and come see the rest of us who are nearby as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitly plan on it! It will be fun to meet up with other Cardi folk too:-)) FL will miss her though...:-)) Thanks Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice post. It sounds like a lovely, albeit somewhat sad, day. I love the pictures of the oldsters together!

    ReplyDelete