Dogs at Lake Dora

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Remy

Since I didn't get any useable pics of Remy the other day I took him out for a "photo shoot" this afternoon after the dog show. He had fun running around with leaves and my camera cover He says " These huge leaves are the best for playing keep away!"
Are those chickens over there?
I'm taking my leaf and going home.


What you got? Is that food?
** PS Rosy was WB, BOW, BOB, though most of our entry didn't show. She did get one point, hooray! Maybe tomorrow we'll have a better showing?


5 comments:

  1. My goodness!!! He is soooooo handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, He is beautiful!! Congrats to you and Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rosy! And are Remy's ears GROWING?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all:-)) Jill you should see Nemo and Dory's ears! They are definitly Tigger ears, I'll try and get a pic this weekend. Loving Remy more all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see more ears. Took Bolt's tape off and I swear his have grown, too. Ears Rule!

    ReplyDelete