Dogs at Lake Dora

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oliver Update

 I am happy to report that Oliver is fitting in very well at his new home.  Look at that face, pretty happy, huh??

He attended a playdate today with Laura and Abby(a Beli daughter).  Looks like he had lots of fun frapping with the girls!  I'm so happy for Mr. Oli!  Thank you Sheila, Scott and Wendy for having Oliver come live up in the great white north!

*** For some reason I cannot reply to comments on my blog at the moment.  So thank you to those of you that have commented on the last couple posts!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Oliver is so happy! I am sure I will get to meet him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks VERY happy in that picture! I am happy for everyone involved. It is a wonderful Christmas present for him to be in the perfect home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful for Mr. Oli! But I bet you miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Big O, glad he has his kingdom!

    ReplyDelete